Are you convinced that you might be the best person to sell your own, even if you aren’t a realtor? You are, after all, the one who has been living there and probably knows its ins and outs better than anyone. And why share the proceeds from the sale of your home with a realtor, if you could keep it all for yourself? Read on to learn 10 reasons why it ‘pays’ to hire the best realtor in Orange County…
- Access to every home that’s on the market via the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), as well as Orange County homes that may not be listed publicly on websites like Zillow and Trulia.
- Inside track to the listings (through the realtor network) before homes even hit the market.
- Knowledge of recent comps (comparables) — what similar properties have sold recently and for how much.
- Knowledge of neighborhoods.
- Ability to negotiate with the sellers on your behalf.
- The inside scoop from the sellers’ agents.
- Expertise to negotiate and close the deal.
- Experience to manage the legalities of foreclosures or other distressed properties.
- A litany of referrals for inspectors, mortgage brokers, and even tradesman for renovations.
- Objective professional advice at any point during the home selling process.
Now’s a great time to sell your home in Orange County — especially with the help of orange County’s top real estate agent: Cheryl Marquis. To discuss selling your Orange County home, contact Cheryl today.
Cheryl Marquis has been an active and successful real estate agent in South Orange County, California for more than 25 years. As a TOP PRODUCER in her company, Cheryl has received the specific accreditation of a Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS) and Accredited Buyers Agent (ABR) and is a member of the Who’s Who of Luxury Real Estate, a select network of the world’s leading luxury home agents. Cheryl is a member of C.A.R. (California Association of Realtors), N.A.R. (National Association of Realtors) and O.C.A.R. (Orange County Association of Realtors). To talk to Cheryl about buying or selling a home in Orange County, call her at 949.683.1501 or visit her online at www.CherylSellsOC.com