There’s nothing like an Orange County mega-mansion to make you feel like you and your family are really living the OC dream! While there are many reasonably priced homes throughout the Orange County area (in fact, I have a few listed for sale — check them out!), Orange County is also home to some of the most exclusive communities in the country. The beach cities, such as Corona del Mar, Irvine Cove, and Laguna Beach, boast beautiful ocean views and properties that amaze.
Interested in learning more about these mega-mansions? Here’s your chance. To keep the list somewhat short, we are keeping it at Orange County properties priced at $20 million dollars and above and June brought 2 more additions to the $2o million plus club.
Before we shows you the goods, here’s a little history: An even dozen were for sale in April. In March and February, the list was 11 deep. Back in January, the count was six. Clearly, the upward-moving real estate market is inspiring OC mega-mansion owners to sell.
So, wait no more! Here’s your list of Orange County mega-mansions for sale:
- $21.7 million – 415 Avocado in Corona del Mar. 6 bedrooms, 6.25 baths and 8,000 square feet.
- $21 million – 6 Inspiration in Laguna Niguel. 9 bedrooms, 14 baths and 24,000 square feet.
- $35 million – 8 Mystique in Newport Coast. 8 bedrooms, 10.5 baths and 18,650 square feet. Tour this $35 million Newport villa!
- $35 million – 20 Emerald Bay in Laguna Beach. 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths.
- $32.5 million – 3 Montage Way in Laguna Beach. 5 bedrooms, 7.75 baths and 7,800 square feet.
- $28.5 million – 2692 Bayshore Drive in Newport Beach. 6 bedrooms, 7.75 baths and 8,355 square feet.
- $27.5 million – 21 Montage Way in Laguna Beach. 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and 7,500 square feet.
- $25 million – 31887 Circle Drive in Laguna Beach. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths.
- $24.5 million – 43 Linda Isle in Newport Beach. 5 bedrooms, 7 baths and 8,088 square feet.
- $23.5 million – 53 Strand Beach Drive in Dana Point. 5 bedrooms, 6 baths and 8,838 square feet.
- $23 million – 6 Monarch Cove in Dana Point. 6 bedrooms, 8 baths and 12,000 square feet.
- $22.5 million – 45 Strand Beach in Dana Point. 5 bedroom, 5.75 baths and 9,500 square feet.
- $21.9 million – 12 Bay in Newport Beach. 5 bedrooms, 5.75 baths and 5,415 square feet.
If these gorgeous Orange County homes are not within your budget, do not despair! Cheryl Marquis has several beautiful south Orange County homes on the market just within your price range! Contact Cheryl Marquis today for more information on the properties she has for sale.
Cheryl Marquis has been an active and successful real estate agent in South Orange County, California for more than 25 years. As a TOP PRODUCER in her company, Cheryl has received the specific accreditation of a Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS) and Accredited Buyers Agent (ABR) and is a member of the Who’s Who of Luxury Real Estate, a select network of the world’s leading luxury home agents. Cheryl is a member of C.A.R. (California Association of Realtors), N.A.R. (National Association of Realtors) and O.C.A.R. (Orange County Association of Realtors). To talk to Cheryl about buying or selling a home in Orange County, call her at 949.683.1501 or visit her online at www.CherylSellsOC.com.